I. PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of personal data is Fundacja Odbudowy Dworu Sarny with its registered office in: 40e Ścinawka Górna, postal code 57-410 Ścinawka Górna, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Commercial Division, under the KRS number: 0000505205, NIP number: 8851637492 (hereinafter referred to as: “Administrator”).
II. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The collected data is used as auxiliary material only for the purpose of administering the website. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server and the Administrator’s network. The data is not used to identify people using the website. No identification data is transferred to any third party.
The cookie mechanism is not used to obtain any information about the website Users or to track their navigation. Cookies used on the www.ecso.pl website do not store any personal data or other information collected from Users.
Cookies are used for:
- facilitating or enabling users to use the website – cookies are the basic way of remembering the individual preferences of Internet users who browse the site,
- creating anonymous website statistics,
- maintaining the user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the website.
IV. MANAGING COOKIES BY THE USER
Most often, web browsers allow cookies to be stored on a computer, tablet or smartphone by default. However, Users can manage cookies on their own, including blocking them.
The user may independently decide to save cookies by changing the web browser settings:
- in the Firefox browser: Options > Privacy and security,
- in the Chrome browser: Settings > Advanced settings > Privacy > Content settings,
- in the Edge: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy (allows you to choose different levels of protection) > Advanced,
- in the Opera browser: Preferences > Advanced > Cookies.
V. LINKS TO OTHER PAGES
VI. CONTACT INFO